We are a growing consulting and coaching firm with offices in Houston, TX and Pittsburgh, PA that is continuing to put its mark on how companies manage their human capital and how individuals manage their career development. All team members work remotely for most projects. It is beneficial for applicants to reside in the Houston, TX or Pittsburgh, PA areas, but it is not necessary for applicants who choose to apply or are contracted.
To apply for any opportunity with WCG, send your resume to: Info@WilbanksConsulting.com.
Freelance Resume and LinkedIn Writers
Are you an experienced writer? Do you help others express themselves clearly and concisely in written communications? The Wilbanks Consulting Group is looking for candidates to join its team of remote resume and LinkedIn experts! Our writers are the core of our team, providing key tactical job preparation services that help our clients compete in today’s competitive market. Writers may be responsible for directly managing client relationships.
+ Key Responsibilities:
Collaborate with clients via phone or email to understand their career history and objectives.
Write impactful resumes utilizing WCG’s framework and writer support services.
Provide clients with prompt edits and revisions of their documents.
Maintain project deadlines and communicate project status to job seekers and WCG point of contact.
Must have a strong understanding of resume writing best practices, along with strong knowledge of the current job market and hiring trends.
Ability to translate a client interview into a compelling story around a client's experience, skill set, and accomplishments.
Exceptional English skills when conducting interviews, writing, and communicating verbally.
Strong customer care skills.
Impeccable attention to detail.
Solid work experience and/or knowledge of various industries and job functions.
Ability to work quickly and meet strict deadlines without supervision.
Mastery of the English language.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word.
Completion of Taxpayer Identification Form, Independent Contractor and Confidentiality Agreement.
+ Preferred Skills:
Certification including: CPRW, CMRW, ACRW, NCRW, MRW, CEIP
1+ years of experience as a professional resume writer
Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
Experience in recruitment, human resources, and/or career counseling
+ We Offer:
Remote work opportunity- work from anywhere!
Flexible schedule- you decide how many projects and which projects you want to work on!
Competitive rates paid on a per job basis.
Ability to set your preferences for job seeker industry type and experience level.
Exceptional support services and writing tools.
Job Type: Contract
We’re looking for our first onsite Administrative Assistant in the Pittsburgh, PA area! This opportunity is a combination of onsite office (15 hours per week) and remote from home (5 hours per week) work. Reliable home internet connection, a quiet home office or work space, and availability to work approximately 15-20 hours per week, with most work being completed onsite during business hours of 10 am – 6 pm ET, Monday - Friday are key to the success of this role.
· E-Mail Management (G Suite)
· Electronic Document Filing (Microsoft)
· Answer phone
· Appointment scheduling (G Suite, Calendly)
· Social Media
· Smart Art & graphic design in Word, Canva, PowerPoint, etc.
· Website updates (Squarespace)
· Proven experience as an Assistant, Coordinator, Project Manager, or relevant role
· Superior grasp of the English language and writing conventions
· Service-oriented approach to work and client relationship management, including demonstrated excellence in the skills of following up and following through
· Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
· Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
· Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
· Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Solid organizational skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects independently
· High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Assistant are a plus
+ Job Type:
$15.00 to $20.00 per hour, depending on experience